2020 & 2021 bloggers, coming soon!
Also, be on the look out for featured bloggers from the USF Global Citizen’s Scholarship!
Do you have a study abroad story that you want to share? If you have participated in a USF education abroad program, we’d love to hear from you!
Contributors can write about anything related to study abroad with USF. Some points of interest to inspire your writing:
- How you prepared for studying abroad
- Journal entries from your time abroad
- Hot spots and favorite things to do where you studied
- Service learning experiences
- Managing language barriers, cultural differences, or culture shock
- Diversity abroad
- Anything else related to education abroad!
You can apply by sending an email to EducationAbroad@usf.edu with the following information:
- Your Name
- Expected Graduation Date
- Program & Term you studied abroad (Example: USF in Florence, Summer 2019)
- Short pitch of what you want to write about
If your pitch is approved, expect to write a blog post that’s around 500-1,000 words and be able to provide 3-4 photos from when you studied abroad. We look forward to hearing your stories!